Assalamualaikum. Dear reader,the blog is not aimed for gaining publicity, the highest rating, the most comments, the most 'like', and not even to promote my life. Ijust write what i like and what i think is right, and what i like to share. i am not hoping for you, dear reader to read and to comment. but you, dear reader can read and can comment if you, dear reader loves to do so. just hoping, the posts can give benefits to me, and to you, dear reader. if not, dont bother continue reading. thanks for reading, dear readers.

Therefore remember Me (by praying, glorifying,). I will remember you, and be grateful to Me(for My countless Favours on you) and never be ungrateful to Me. [Al-Baqarah : 152]

Saturday, July 02, 2011

muahaha :)

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

TRIAL SPM
54
days left..
 OH MY ALLAH!!

but that can wait..

what is more important
is..
muahahha..
I LOVE MY FRIENDS..
I LOVE MY 5 ALI
MY DORMMATE..
I LOVE FIVERS



korang cheer me up bila aku sedih,
sabar bile aku moody,
ingat kan aku bile aku lupa
dengar..bile aku takpuas hati..
marah aku..bile aku salah.

and.
ada beberapa orang yang aku rindu..
lama tak borak..
tak lepak sama..
tak macam sebelum nie..

ekka
teha
wanie
sher

ada lagi..

tak apa..lar.
sedih..tapiiiiii..faham jer lar..
kelas lain, dorm lain..
and kerja pun lain2.
masing2 ada hal masing2.
bukan sengaja.

aku tengok korang dari jauh.
korang sakit, aku pun sakit.
korang sedih, aku pun sedih.
korang happy , aku pun happy

cuma tu lar..
I'm not good at word and expressions...
jumpa korang buat macam tak kisah jer..
hehhee

aku tak pernah lupa korang..
dalam doa aku..


Ekka,
I stalked your blog.
I don't know what..
but I can sense that you're in pain..
 well, remember :
and I know that you are strong.

err..
i'm not good in words duh..
so I borrow these quotes.
krr...
Imagine like I quote these..
hehe...  :)

babes,
i love yo' all
MAY ALLAH BLESS

No comments: