Assalamualaikum. Dear reader,the blog is not aimed for gaining publicity, the highest rating, the most comments, the most 'like', and not even to promote my life. Ijust write what i like and what i think is right, and what i like to share. i am not hoping for you, dear reader to read and to comment. but you, dear reader can read and can comment if you, dear reader loves to do so. just hoping, the posts can give benefits to me, and to you, dear reader. if not, dont bother continue reading. thanks for reading, dear readers.

Therefore remember Me (by praying, glorifying,). I will remember you, and be grateful to Me(for My countless Favours on you) and never be ungrateful to Me. [Al-Baqarah : 152]

Saturday, January 21, 2012

MHI 11/12

Asalamualikum,,

huhu.. miss this blog and the readers so much,,
Just back from MHI yeterday, and I'm now graduated from school of Life for 11/12 session
MHi stand for Madrasatun Hayah Ikram. (Sekolah Kehidupan Mulia)
I've gained lots of kowledge, experience and friends, there.
What made friends there different from my other friends is, we befriend lillahi ta'ala. truly for the sake of Allah.
I'm now preparing myself in becoming a better muslimah than before and moving forward in this life as a true muslimah.
it is hard to share what i've experienced there, actually.
Because there is always more than what you, readers will expect.
Been there for four weeks were really amazin and the RM 600 that ibu and abah paid really worth it.
and now..
there's lots of things that I want to do, and I'm cnfused which and where to get strted first.
hua..huargh..
O Allah..help me.

P/s : I haven't finish returned my text book yet..still finding the suitable date to go to SMKAKL.
 May ALLAH BLESS

No comments: