Assalamualaikum. Dear reader,the blog is not aimed for gaining publicity, the highest rating, the most comments, the most 'like', and not even to promote my life. Ijust write what i like and what i think is right, and what i like to share. i am not hoping for you, dear reader to read and to comment. but you, dear reader can read and can comment if you, dear reader loves to do so. just hoping, the posts can give benefits to me, and to you, dear reader. if not, dont bother continue reading. thanks for reading, dear readers.

Therefore remember Me (by praying, glorifying,). I will remember you, and be grateful to Me(for My countless Favours on you) and never be ungrateful to Me. [Al-Baqarah : 152]

Monday, February 13, 2012

syrian moslem T.T

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

Salam 'alayk peeps,
bet many of you had heard this hadeeth before :

Nabi SAW bersabda yang bermaksud:
“Barangsiapa yang tidak mengambil tahu hal orang Islam yang lain, maka bukan dari kalangan KAMI”
dan ingatlah selalu akan tempat kembali bagi mereka yang zalim:

this morning, 
as I go through the ten muwosafat muslim
 my eyes stopped at Mutsaqqafal Fikri-that is berpengatahuan luas..
 one of the characteristic is- a muslim must know bout islamic world's current issue.

I realized that few days backwards there is a lot of updates bout syrian people in facebook
But,
 I don't see theres any news bout syrian revolution in the newspapers or in the Buletin Utama.
not sure if I had miss it
Thanks to Allah that had knocked my heart to goole it
 And bi-iznillah
 I would like to share with you readers 
some information that might help us understand their circumstance:
  Don't forget to pray for our Syrian brothers and sisters.

May Allah bless

No comments: