^^
ola! hey, yo!
HAH! It 've been a while,huh?
Ah! and I can't believe how fast time flies..
fuuuuuu~
I felt like it was just yesterday, i'm being nervous about begun my life as a university student.
Now, i've finished the first semester. HUwaaa!!
( still can't believe it!)
I've gave my best and now just pray that the result would be the best for me.Ameen.
^^
.................................................................
Planning to updating about the party me and my housemates had after the final exam,soon.
HEHEHE..
And as for this holiday,
i don't want to finish it by paying my sleepings' debt and watching movies and dramas.
I wan't to have a productive holiday.
Well, i've started the first step. I gave kak mus a call and tell her about my free time.
AND..AND...she..she
offer me to become a facilitator, for the next programme.
Yeayy!
HUHUUU~.
(big applause for me ^^)
that's all for t'day.
May Allah Bless.

1 comment:
bagus iema !rajin no hang join activity ni bagus2 :) btw kan hari tu jmpe sorg ni name dye aimi .dye kate dye kenal kau .k tu je nk ckp haha
Post a Comment