Assalamualaikum. Dear reader,the blog is not aimed for gaining publicity, the highest rating, the most comments, the most 'like', and not even to promote my life. Ijust write what i like and what i think is right, and what i like to share. i am not hoping for you, dear reader to read and to comment. but you, dear reader can read and can comment if you, dear reader loves to do so. just hoping, the posts can give benefits to me, and to you, dear reader. if not, dont bother continue reading. thanks for reading, dear readers.

Therefore remember Me (by praying, glorifying,). I will remember you, and be grateful to Me(for My countless Favours on you) and never be ungrateful to Me. [Al-Baqarah : 152]

Monday, July 08, 2013

Update.

Salam alayks.

Muahaha. lama giler tak update. lama sangat-sangat. SANGATTTTT. Hahaha. hover kan? kihkihkih.
okayh. alasannya, aku malas. Simple kan? Well, hidup aku memang simple. * iye.iye je aku.*
Since sekarang aku dah cuti sepuas-puasnya, sampai aku dah tak tahu nak malas macam mana lagi, so, aku nak jadi rajin pulak. hehee.. Bile dah rajin, macam-macam nak cerita. 
 But I don't know where to start. 
Erm.. So, lets start with a short post for today. I'm feeling excited right now, Awww!  
because Raamadhan would be coming in less than 48 hours. yeeepieeee...
 I'm not a good  person, so, this holy month is a great opportunity for me to educate myself to become a better moslem. besides, to gain as many rahma (mercy) as possible. 
This is totaly a can't wait month to all moslems around the world . It is known as the most impostant yearly spiritual experience of a moslem's life. 
So, kite tak boleh\h nak redah macam tue je, 
when we know that, the sahabah ( the companion of Rasulullah S.A.W) used to prepare for this holy month 6 month before it come. I want to have a productive ramadhan. I don't want this ramadhaan is barely better than last ramadhan. I don't want when it comes to the last day of ramadhan, I feel guilty realiizing  i hadn't made the most of  the ramadhan. So, for us to practice we need to have some knowledge. Thanks to productivemuslims. I got lot off information there. *wink.
 ok. tadi kata nak short post je kan. ok.bye. (watching ramadhan yang hilang, nice song.hehehe)

* bahasa rosak dan rojak hahaha.

No comments: