Bismillahirrahmanirrahim..
First and foremost, alhamdulillah, (praise to Allah) for letting me to live in this second..
Alhamdulillah..
Salutation to Rasulullah SAW, for the most unbelievable moments of my life.
All your act and teaching had inspired everyone to movein the right path-insyaAllah.
WARNING: there is nothing to share within this post. I'm just ranting about my hostel's life.
okayss..
it has been long enough to not posting any entry.
yalarr this year, we're only allowed to went home once in three week..
and i'm not the type of person that simply go home if its not the time to 'balik bermalam'..
the past three weeks had been the most miserable weeks in my life.
I'm not representing the school in any competition but,
i've been so tensioned of the counsellling room.
decorating, painting,etc.
that's why i kept crying, especially during shower.
I don't mind to spend time decorating that room ,I'd love to.(that's my jobas an exco keceriaan.)
Eventhough Puan Azizah kept complaining about the plan.
but please..
don't disturb me during school hour.
YOSH! I 'm sitting SPM this year.
When Ibu came to visit last week, i spill out to Ibu,
(Ibu is the most loyal friend that I've ever had)
hoping that Ibu would listen and give some advice(like she used to)
but, Ibu turn to scold me for not entering classes and
warn me, if it happen again, Ibu would send a letter to the Jabatan.
I don't want to say about that anymore,
I'm trying to redha with all these mess.
there is always a reason beyond everything..huh?
.
this is HIS love sign,right?
I guess it have been a while, I'm not performing the solat taubat, crying to Him.
I tend to forgetting Him.
I realize that my sahsiah is getting worse,
yup. problem with my prayers.
due to the decreasing of Iman.
I wonder at whta level is my iman rigth now em?.
Bet it had reached negative, huh?
O Allah, ahyina bil Iman, wa amitna fil Iman, wa Adhilnal Jannah ma'al Iman.
Allahumma ahsanta holqi fa-ahsin huluqi.
"Be mindful of Allah, and Allah will protect you"
I'm hoping for my friends to understand me.
hate when they insuate me..
tak pa...Allah is with me..
I'll try to bear it and be patient lillah.
^_^
MAY ALLAH BLESS :)
No comments:
Post a Comment